Garden walk

Garden walk
Here is my almost completed brick walk, 15 cents a brick, from the salvage section of Lehi Block

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tillers are Amazing!



I was able to borrow a tiller from a neighbor friend (thank you, thank you!), and think tillers are amazing! Granted, they don't go as deep as shovel and pitchfork, but they are FAST!! I've buried some sod and cardboard from last years' sod killing, covered it, and made mounds for planting. It'll be a few years before it's really established as a fully full flower bed (annuals this year, perennials as the serendipity of sales and clippings allow)...if I do annuals first, and the grass comes back, I can hack at it again without having to negotiate around perennials...hmmm. Okay, so it snowed a couple of days ago, so no pressure on planting! Next project is fixing all the broken sprinklers, anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment